Tuesday, February 26, 2008

News About Maverick Views

Here’s the news: Justin Gardner of Donklephant has invited me to become a fulltime writer for the site rather than just an occasional poster. He’s looking to diversify content and make sure a wider spectrum of opinions are available throughout this election season and beyond. I’m happy to say, I’ve taken him up on the offer and will now be Donklephant’s regular right-of-center voice (except, of course, when I’m left of center or just out in left field).

Beginning next week, my political posts will be at Donklephant. I’ll post links to them here at Maverick Views but I will not be cross-posting. Maverick Views itself will stay active but the focus will be much less political and far more cultural and personal. Consider this site my private reserve where I retreat from politics a bit and let my mind ponder other matters.

The good news for those who like reading my words is that my commitment to Donklephant means I won’t be disappearing from the blog world again anytime soon. Of course, you’ll have to visit two sites to get the full breadth of my opinions, but isn’t that a small price to pay for knowing you’ll be able to read new posts from me almost every day? Please, don’t answer that.

See y’all around the ‘sphere.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dyre42 said...

At least you aren't leaving to blog Ms. Malkin.

8:22 PM  
Blogger amba said...

You go, guy! More of your voice in more places, getting heard by more and more people, is more betterer!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Michael Reynolds said...

I'll also be writing for Donklephant. I'll be playing the part of the unreliable guy who may or may not blog, and in any case will forget how to sign in after the first week.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Dyre42 said...

That only leaves me with the role of "guy who blogs there once a week unless he forgets".

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home