Sunday, January 27, 2008

Undecided No More

Always one to follow the herd, I’ve made a decision on Campaign 2008. Actually, I’ve made two (how’s that for being a wishy/washy Centrist?).

If it hasn’t become obvious to all my readers, I’m supporting John McCain AND Barack Obama. See, I’ve decided it isn’t necessary to choose just one candidate and then really, really hope he gets his party’s nomination. I’m supporting one candidate from each party in the hope we get at least one good choice this November. If I get a two-fer-one and it’s McCain vs. Obama, I guess I’ll be one of those coveted undecideds for a good while.

So, while I have reservations about Obama’s liberal policy stances and concerns about McCain’s party affiliation (I’m not sure another 4 years of Republican leadership in the White House would be effective, no matter how appealing that Republican is), they are the only two candidates for whom I realistically could vote.

So, there you have it. Now when I write anything that favors McCain or Obama you can accuse me of blatant bias (although I still plan to be cool-headed and critically honest about every aspect of this campaign).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger amba said...

My sentiments pretty damn near exactly.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home