Thursday, May 31, 2007

Where's Alan?

As everyone has surely noticed, Maverick Views is experiencing a blogging drought. There's a little blog-fatigue involved but, mainly, I've just been a busy, busy guy.

I've had more work in the first 5 months of this year than I had in all 12 of last year. Plus, I'm helping a family member open a new business. And I've been working on some new fiction stories. And I've actually been taking time to exercise rather than staring flabbily at the computer all day.

Maverick Views is not shutting down. Eventually I'll be back to entertain all 3 readers who remain.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael Reynolds said...

Wait, you're not dead?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Alan Stewart Carl said...

Nah. WAY to busy to check out.

8:40 PM  
Blogger AubreyJ......... said...

Good luck on the books, Alan...
You have the gift of write... this is for certain...

Take care...
AubreyJ.........

10:32 PM  
Blogger Leonidas said...

Know what you mean same thing happened to me with my poor little blog.

Take all the time you want, I'll still be checking back for when things permit you to blog more

5:32 AM  
Blogger Dennis Sanders said...

I can understand taking a break: I happen to be in the middle of one myself. Looking forward to seeing you back sometime soon!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u write really very good

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home