Friday, September 15, 2006

Not Successful? Maybe You Should Drink More.


A new study has shown that people who drink alcohol socially make more money than those who don't.

The reasoning is that those who enjoy a drink after work with colleagues are making connections and forming bonds that those who avoid drinking simply never make. Therefore, drinking=success.

See, I always said going to happy hours was a worthwhile investment. And here everyone thought I was just there for the 2 for 1 margaritas.

Repeat after me: I'm not a drunk, I'm an upwardly mobile professional.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yes, but what about liver failure and all those other nice accompaniments? It's always so funny when these studies take a single factor and examine it with no context.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home