Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We Can't Let Him Get Away With It


After several days of deep and serious posts, I really felt like writing about this bit of pseudo news.

Apparently, Brad Pitt has threatened to never marry Angelina Jolie unless America starts permitting homosexual marriage.

All I can say is, SAY IT AIN’T SO! How will I go on if Brad and Angelina remain unmarried?

What a terrible turn of events. What will happen next? Will George Clooney refuse to shop at Wal-Mart until they provide better health care? Will Sean Penn refuse to speak until more anti-cell phones laws are passed? Will Jessica Simpson refuse to expose her midriff until Congress does something about belly button lent?!?

I don’t know how I can live in a world where celebrities dish out meaninglessly self-serving threats. Damn you, Brad Pitt. You’ve ruined everything.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your nightmares are coming true!

That truly was one of the more bizarre news items of the week, wasn't it? You do have to wonder whether he was going to bat for homosexuals or polygamists though...

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, But, we won't get any Brad / Angelina divorce rumors until they get married. This cant happen, how will they tabliods survive?

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn typos, "how will THE tablOIds survive" Grrr.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

This turn of events in Hollywood has got a strangle-hold on me. I just can't function in society knowing they might not marry. I've nibbled my bloddy fingernails to the quick.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home