Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Summer Cold

There's something not quite fair about catching a summer cold. During the winter, you're prepared, stocked on tissues, ready with the cold medicine. But in the summer, it's a complete and completely unwelcome surprise.

If you haven't guessed by now, that's where I've been. Mowed down by a nasty summer cold--the gift of my ever-cute and ever-germy little two-year old. The good news is, the clouds are beginning to part and I should be functional again soon. At that point, I might actually have something worthwhile to say about the state of the world.

Right now, I'm only capable of such deep observations as: summer colds suck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Sanders said...

Alan,

I understand of what you speak. I've been dealing with a summer cold/sinus infection/eye infection for a few weeks now. Summer colds truly suck, indeed.

Get well.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home